Denim Jacket

September 11, 2017 in Fashion

Hi friends! Ohhh my goodness, wow! I must say that this has been one of the longest breaks that I have taken from my blog but it was not intentional. I have just been incredibly busy with life. If you watched my vlog update then you know what I have been up to as of late and it’s something that I have to prioritize at the moment. But not to worry! I’m not going anywhere. I have actually been able to be more active on my instagram and youtube channel, so make sure y’all follow me on those platforms to stay up to date with whatever I’m doing at the moment.

Thank you all for being patient with me. Now, onto today’s post!

Denim Jacket

I don’t know about you guys, but I love a good denim jacket!  Denim jackets are must-have staple in any girl’s closet! They are appropriate to wear year round and make any outfit go from boring to chic.

Girl with Jean Jacket over Dress

I love this denim jacket that I picked up from one of my favorite department stores, TJ Maxx, of course. I love the quality of this jacket, it’s softer denim and feels amazing. A very important detail for me, since I value comfort a lot when it comes to the clothes I wear.

Girl with Jean Jacket over Dress

When I picked this jacket up I chose the lighter denim since I felt that it went well with many pieces in my closet. Having a piece that can be worn with many outfits is a huge deal when staying on a budget and trying to be a minimalist.

Girl with Jean Jacket over Dress

Pairing denim jackets with dresses is one of my favorite looks for the spring and summer! This look is casual and edgy at the same, it’s an easy way to look stylish.

Girl with Jean Jacket over Dress

Like I mentioned above you can wear denim jackets year round! You can wear them so many ways and really personalize your look, the possibilities are endless.

Girl with Jean Jacket over Dress

How do you like to wear your denim jacket?

XO Rosey

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSaveSaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

You Might Also Like

18 Comments

• Reply Nina | Lemons and Luggage September 12, 2017 at 1:26 am

I loooove denim jackets! It’s time for me to get a new one for fall. For me, denim jackets are perfect with just about anything. They make it that much easier to keep wearing dresses when the weather cools down.

• Reply Marianthi || blurpixels September 12, 2017 at 5:24 am

I am a big fan of Denim jackets and actually looking to buy a new one this year. The weather in Athens will allow me to mix and match it soon, with the rest of my outfits. Great timing reading your post!! 🙂

• Reply GiGi Eats Celebrities September 12, 2017 at 6:56 am

MY HUSBAND LOVESSSSS DENIM! I have been buying more denim items to please him – and honestly some of the stuff I have purchased is kind of cute. These days DENIM is becoming a bit more comfortable because it’s more ELASTIC ! Or at least the STUFF I HAVE BEEN GETTING is! LOL!

• Reply robin rue September 12, 2017 at 8:52 am

I love jean jackets and I am so happy they are trendy again this year. Yours is adorable.

• Reply Michelle Gwynn Jones September 12, 2017 at 11:21 am

Denim jackets get better with age. It gets softer. The color fades just right.

• Reply Rose September 12, 2017 at 5:03 pm

Looks nice. I did have a jean jacket in my closet. I took it from my teen because she didn’t want it but few months later she came back for it.

• Reply Claudia Krusch September 12, 2017 at 7:43 pm

I need to get a new denim jacket for my fall wardrobe. I have so many outfits it will go with. It is one of my favorite looks.

• Reply Aishwarya Shenolikar September 12, 2017 at 11:16 pm

Must feel great to be back!! I love everything denim. Your jacket is so amazing!!! 💙

• Reply Anosa @ ajulydreamer (@MyraBev) September 12, 2017 at 11:36 pm

I love denim jackets. It is great for outdoor and casual occasions. I always loved to pair it with maxi dress or shorts.

• Reply Tanya Finks September 13, 2017 at 5:53 am

I do love denim jackets, but confess I only have one and rarely wear it. It has rhinestones on the collar and always snags my hair. Not a wise purchase on my parr!
    💛💛
    Me. Finks | http://intimateexplorations.com

• Reply Nicole Aguilar September 13, 2017 at 1:01 pm

It should be a staple for any closet. I have a light one and a dark one!

• Reply toastycritic September 14, 2017 at 8:08 am

I don’t really have a denim jacket. And I am really not sure I would look good in one. But I do think you look pretty great. It is a good look. Casual and beautiful at the same time.

• Reply sarah fabol September 15, 2017 at 5:50 am

You look awesome on that denim jacket. I prefer wearing cardigan nowadays.

• Reply Nadine Cathleen September 15, 2017 at 7:23 am

Looks great and I love the combo with the dress too! Such a cute look!

• Reply arainofthought (@arainofthought) September 15, 2017 at 2:59 pm

I love denim jackets..ever since I was in middle school. This particular shade, especially. Glad to see it making a comeback.

• Reply fashionmommywm September 17, 2017 at 2:08 pm

I love a good denim jacket. I think I’ve had the one I wear for about 5 years now, and still live in it. Yours looks great.

• Reply beccajtalbot September 18, 2017 at 10:04 am

I really need to invest in a quality denim jacket! It’s one staple that I don’t have in my wardrobe! x

• Reply Peachy A. September 21, 2017 at 6:42 pm

My daugther and I just bought a denim jacket recently and we love it.

• Stop by and say Hi!