Hi friends! I feel honored to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I first began my blogging journey about six months ago and I’m humbled to be nominated for an award this early into my blogging journey. I wanted to thank Vaishali, the lovely girl behind, Vivacious Wish. I love Vaishali’s content both on her instagram and her blog! She always has the perfect outfits and is a very inspirational person. I’m glad I’ve had the opportunity to meet her through blogging! Make sure to go visit her website : )
Sunshine Blogger Award
“The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are inspiring and bring sunshine into the life of their readers and fellow bloggers. Bloggers who are creative, positive and inspiring. These awards are given to Bloggers by Bloggers.”
Bloggers who are nominated are required to write a post and include:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and make sure to link back to their blog
2. Answer all of the 11 questions sent by the blogger who nominated you
3. Make sure to nominate 11 new blogs to receive this award, write the blogger 11 new questions
4. List all the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and / or your blog.
My Answers to Vivacious Wish’s Questions
1. What do you wish people knew about you?
Sometimes I wish people knew that i’m not always a serious girl and have a silly and adventurous side. I like to take risks and do activities that bring my adrenaline up. That includes getting a good scare!
2. What was your inspiration behind the creation of your blog?
I’ve always wanted to create a blog but didn’t feel that I was good enough. I remember when I first discovered instagram in 2011, I believe… I had followed a girl, Naty who seemed so flawless. Her photos were always on point and I wanted to do what she did. I didn’t think I could do it at the time, so instead a few years later, I ventured and created a youtube channel where I uploaded weekly.
After a year or so of creating videos I stopped because I was in a place in my life where I was unmotivated and trying to figure out where my career was taking me. Fast forward to October 2016, I decided to take a leap of faith and begin my blogging journey. A decision that I will always cherish because it has allowed me to express my creativity and meet new people who are just like me.
3. If you had a super power, what would you change in this world?
If I had a super power I would somehow make this world be a safe climate that helps keep humans and our environment safe and healthy. This would eliminate many illnesses.
4. What is the most delicious food you have ever tried and where?
I don’t know if I’m being bias, but my mom’s food is the best! I can try to recreate her dishes but it just doesn’t taste the same : (
5. If you got $5,000, where would you go to shop and what would you buy?
First things first, I would go and buy my parents a gift to thank them for all their love and support! And of course I would also go out and buy my fiancé and my fur baby a gift. Then I would head straight to a Gucci shop and buy the bag I’ve been dying to have, but can’t afford at this time…
6. What beauty product is a must for you before leaving the house?
I can be completely without makeup as long as I have a tinted chapstick! My lips have to be moisturized!
7. If you could live anywhere in this world, where would it be and why?
I’ve always had this thing about living near the ocean. I have lived near the ocean my entire life and now that I’m about 2-3 hours away from the nearest beach I feel somewhat incomplete. I would have to say I would love to live somewhere tropical and full of life. Costa Rica sounds amazing!
8. What is the best thing you feel about blogging?
The best feeling about blogging is that I get to connect with like-minded people and share my ideas. I can relate to my fellow bloggers much more than I can sometimes relate to the people around me. I can really be myself and fully express myself on my blog, because I created it from the very beginning.
9. Which social media platform you use most to interact with other bloggers?
My favorite social media platform is instagram! I love scrolling through my feed and getting inspired by all my fellow bloggers!
10. Would you prefer to fill your closet with Designer Collections or other Smaller brands?
Hmm… I would like to fill my closet with smaller brands because that is where I am in my life at the moment. Don’t get me wrong, on occasion I like to splurge on designer pieces but for now most of my closet is smaller brands and i’m ok with that!
11. How is 2017 different for you from 2016?
This year is different for me because I have made a huge change in my life. I moved out of state and I’ve put myself outside my comfort zone. I feel this was necessary in order for me to continue growing and work towards my goals.
Blogs that Rosey Everyday Nominated
Questions for the Nominated Bloggers
1. What was your inspiration to begin a blog?
2. Who is the most supportive in your life about your blog and why?
3. What is your go to food?
4. What helps you stay motivated?
5. What is your go to make-up?
6. How do you stay organized with your blog?
7. Where do you get your inspiration and ideas for your blog?
8. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be and why?
9. If you could meet anyone in this world who would it be and why?
10. If you had $10,000 given to you, what would you do with it?
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Thanks again to Vivacious Wish for nominating me for this award. I’m ever so a thankful! Also, thank you to all the bloggers who do what they do to remain inspirational. We are all in this together and we grow by supporting and inspiring each other everyday.
To all my nominees, I would appreciate if you left a link to you blog post in the comments below. I’m excited to read all you answers : )